ASY TV is in a constant state of construction. We are not owned by billion dollar corporations, we are a small veteran owned family business doing everything we can to earn and keep subscribers. You, the subscriber, are our life blood. We fully admit to each and every one of you that without you and that $5 a month, we cannot continue doing what we love to do. So thank you.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT SUBSCRIBING WITH ASY TV.
1. ASYTV.com and ASY TV on Roku, Apple & Amazon are not connected. It's something we're working on fixing in the very near future, but as of this moment you'd need to subscribe to either or each to enjoy this network on all formats.
2. Our original shows do not have a schedule of filming and release. The thing that sets us apart from any of network on earth id the fact that we film our own content. Yes, we had a few shows insourced that we feature, but 95% of every show is filmed, edited and produced by ASY TV. So don't expect seasons, don't expects weekly new episodes. As of now it's a real loose format, and we kind of enjoy it this way.
3. Yes we're on APPLE TV... IF... you have a newer model APPLE TV Box. We are NOT available on Apple TV+ on your phone or computer etc. It's really confusing how they did this.
4. Yes, we're working on a phone App for iOS and Android. No it's not cheap and probably won't happen for awhile to be honest, same with Gaming Consoles and other formats.
5. A 24/7 LIVE streaming channel and PPV events are coming soon. SOON!
6. The Code system. We tried using a code system to ensure that our hosts and team members were compensated properly for their talents and time by sorting out who our subscribers were here to see. It was a mess. Mainly because no one used them. Not even our hosts and team mates. So those are gone and we're working on other avenues to get to that goal.
9. Cancelling. Ugh.. This one is rather rough. On Roku, Apple TV and Amazon fire, it's easy/ Just cancel on that device. On ASYTV.com, we actually have been using an upgraded top tier WIX site, and for the most part it's been good. But the signing in and cancelling process has been a nightmare. I've HEARD they've fixed it. Thankfully we don't get too many cancellations, but hopefully it's fixed by now. If not, email email@example.com and it'll be done manually within two weeks. but yeah, DON'T CANCEL!
To CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION: Email Us.
This web platform does not have a manual manner of cancelling at the moment, so it's a little annoying to say the least.
Keep in mind, as sated in the subscription policies, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS for prior months, NOR for the accidental double subscriptions. We're working on this! BE PATIENT!
Also keep in mind that we are a small charitable business that lives and breathes on your $5 a month. You have every right to cancel, but please give it a second and third thought before you do. Thanks!
Asy TV Network built the Asy TV Network app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Asy TV Network at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2020-07-30